Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Membersmap not working anymore

This topic is resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Hi,

I updated the theme and now the membersmap is not working anymore: https://dating.wappiez.nl/membersmap/

Could you have a look?

Thx

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

Can you please deactivate Grimlock for BuddyPress and tell me if this issue still persists?

Best,

🍾  2022 is coming ! 🥂
    From December 25, 2021 until the January 2, 2022 included, our support forum will be closed as our team will be enjoying Christmas and New Year’s Eve with their families. We’ll be back on January 3, 2022. Be sure that we’ll do our best to manage all your topics as soon as possible.
    We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Yes, it’s still gone.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback René.

In that case, it means this issue is coming from elsewhere. As it is related with the BP Maps for Members, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Well yes, but it worked before. So I need to know what changes you made, so I can tell this to the authors.

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 350 Posts
    @roboraptor

HO HO HO to you!

From December 25, 2021 until the January 2, 2022 included, our support forum will be closed as our team will be enjoying Christmas and New Year’s Eve with their families.

Be aware that we received your request and we’ll be back on January 3, 2022 to read it. Be sure that we’ll do our best to manage all topics received during our vacation as soon as possible. We really thank you in advance for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help: Themosaurus Documentation.

We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Cheers,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

I’ve been in contact with Philopress, but as pretty much always, they are of no help. They do not know where the issue is coming from and others are reporting no issues.

Would it possible for you to have a look on our website? I need to know where the issue is coming from.

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 350 Posts
    @roboraptor

HO HO HO to you!

From December 25, 2021 until the January 2, 2022 included, our support forum will be closed as our team will be enjoying Christmas and New Year’s Eve with their families.

Be aware that we received your request and we’ll be back on January 3, 2022 to read it. Be sure that we’ll do our best to manage all topics received during our vacation as soon as possible. We really thank you in advance for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help: Themosaurus Documentation.

We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Cheers,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

The compatibility with BP Maps for Members is made thanks to Grimlock for BuddyPress. The fact that this issue persists when deactivating Grimlock for BuddyPress means this is coming from elsewhere. Without Grimlock for BP, we do not change anything from our side. This is why we believe that this issue is coming from BP Maps for Members plugin.

We’re really sorry to read that the FiloPress team didn’t help you the way you wanted. As they are the authors of the plugin, they are in the best position to help you. I’m afraid we can’t help you with a plugin we haven’t developed.

Our best advice would be to deactivate all plugins and all existing custom PHP code snippets but BuddyPress and BP Maps for Members plugin. The, you might change the theme as well for Twenty Twenty or another. After these steps, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

In case this issue is not persisting, please come back to me and explain me chat you did (which theme you choose and which plugin were installed).

If this issue persists, FiloPress will have no choice but to help you because it means that the problem is most likely caused by their plugin. You’ll have to explain them which theme and which plugins were installed.

We wish you the best for 2022. 🥂

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Membersmap not working anymore’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site