Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Members(Subscribers) are not showimg up!

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @srdas101114

Hi there,
    I have added new subscribers using registration form and then activated and confirmed activation by User menu as administrator. But when I click on Members page, I see only my profile, and when I log in as a subscriber and search members, also then I see only me(administrator) and the subscriber itself. Why not other subscribers are showing up?

Second problem is, I can’t see the profile search form in the Hero Section showing one error message. I have not imported CONTENTS, just imported WIDGETS for ELITE THEME as I am using ELITE CHILD theme.

Please reply.

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @srdas101114,

I just replied to your first issue in your other ticket: https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/memberssubscribers-are-not-showimg-up/

For the second issue, it is indeed because you haven’t imported the demo content.

If you want to re-create the hero search form, here’s what you need to do:

– Go to Users > Profile Search
    – Click “Add new” to create a new search form
    – Reproduce the same settings as the provided screenshot and save the form
    – Go back to Users > Profile Search and take note of the “id” in the “Shortcode” column
    – Go to Appearance > Customize, then open the Appearance > Hero panel
    – In the “Text” input, paste the following and replace “204” by your own form id: [bps_display form=204 template=members/bps-form-home]
    – Publish the changes

That should do the trick for the hero search form.

Best regards,

Saroj Das
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @srdas101114

Hi Jason,
    I tried as you have suggested, but it returns nothing, simply shows the code line itself. Is it may be because in the Profile Search fields, the Widget column shows “unused”. You can see it in the screen shot. Then I used Profile Search Widget in the Homepage, but it shows a huge odd looking search form (fields as I provided while creating the Profile Search Form though) in the home page area(2nd screen shot).
    How to get this search form in the Hero section with a good look as it was in the demo. Please reply.

Regards,
    Saroj

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @srdas101114,

It’s totally normal that it shows “unused” under the Widget column. However, the widget is not styled like the shortcode which is why your form doesn’t look right. It’s a bit weird that your page shows the shortcode itself, it should be displaying the form like in our demo.

Could you please provide me with admin access to your website so that I can take a quick look at the issue? You can send your site url along with username and password as a private reply by checking the “Set as private reply” box.

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Members(Subscribers) are not showimg up!’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site