Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

Modify the text after registration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 39 Posts

Hello,

I would like to modify the text appearing after the registration, can you tell me which file I should modify ?

Regards, Jeremy

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2208 Posts

Hi Roy,

This translation is contained in the BuddyPress plugin. It contain a POT file that can be translated under the languages directory. You should find this file in wp-content/plugins/buddypress/buddypress.pot

Usually, we recommend to rename both translated files buddypress-your-language-code.mo and buddypress-your-language-code.po. Then, please replace from the file name by the language code of your choice, for instance fr_FR for french.

Finally, the best practice is to move the files in the plugins languages directory of your whole website: wp-content/languages/plugins directory. There, you will find the translation for other plugins.

This will also ensure that the files will not be lost during any future update.

Best regards,

Roy
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 39 Posts

Hello,

Ok I will try this, thank you for the support. I’m waiting for your help about my other problem by the way.

Regards, Jeremy

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2208 Posts

You’re welcome Roy. 🙂

Your other topic has been replied.

Best,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️