Find Answers and Get Support › Forums › Cera – Intranet & Community Theme › Theme Customizer › Multiple issues customizing Cera
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Jason.
Hello. I am trying to customize a fairly new site on which I have Cera with Youzify installed. I’ve been through all of the options but some changes are not taking effect:
1. When I change the template to Nouveau and save, it reverts back to the Legacy. See: https://watch.screencastify.com/v/WgfbqDOFIpRywciw9On8
2. When I go to customize the Members Directory, a) the layout won’t change to show everyone in a list. And b) Even after selecting set the default sort order to alphabetical, the drop-down won’t change to reflect the sort order, and c) when I do select alphabetical, it returns 0 members even though they are obviously in the directory. See: https://watch.screencastify.com/v/VFMcDVyRwSfjXUxLnzGe
I have other questions but will create a separate ticket for those.
Thank you!July 28, 2022 at 22:06 #41876
Hi DMV Music,
1. This is the expected behaviour as the theme is not compatible with the “Nouveau” BuddyPress templates. Because of that, we are forcing the “Legacy” option to prevent the site from breaking.
2. When using Youzify, our layout options will not have any effect because it is all handles directly by the Youzify settings (located under “Youzify” in your admin panel). I understand this can be a bit confusing so we’ll look into possibly hiding our customizer options when Youzify is activated to avoid further confusion for other users.
As a side note, in the future could you please split your questions into individual topics ? Ideally, one question should be = one topic.
It is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if multiple questions are asked in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
Hope I was able to help!
Thank you.July 29, 2022 at 12:54 #41910
This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!
The Themosaurus team.
The topic ‘Multiple issues customizing Cera’ is closed to new replies.