Find Answers and Get Support › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Website Setup › Pages › Multiple questions
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Themosaurus.
i love your theme and there is yet a ver good job done!
I am sorry if i asked stupid questions but:
1) how can i activate email verification after subscription?
2) I have install theme and demo template but impossible to import all images?
3) can’t find this page: https://classic.gwangi-theme.com/pricing/ (i ve install woocommerce and subsription woocommerce but nothing?)
4) i ve read that you give some example of geo localisation plugin in order to have map of users but how can i have a field in members filters search with radius localisation ? Have you feedbacks from clients that have alredy used your template?
5) is it possible to force the appareance of a profile at the first line in the page: https://classic.gwangi-theme.com/members-directory-sidebar-left/?
6) For membership levels your recommmand WooCommerce Memberships. But is it possible to sell buddy press functions like notifications or instant messages?
What kind of options is possible to sell??
7) how matching system works please? Where are the matching profiles results??
8) do you know a widget in order to get instant message like messengers (square pop up at the bottom right of the pages)?
9) is it possible to add a gift option? If yes how can i put it in subscriptions options?
Full thanksAugust 25, 2018 at 17:25 #1759
We’re glad to answer any question. However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
So, we will answer the first question in this topic. Can you please split the others into different topic?
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! ?
1) Can you please be more specific when you ask about email verification? Currently, BuddyPress has to check before creating the account if the email address already exists in your website database. Otherwise, the account cannot be created and user cannot be registered as email address is supposed to be unique. So, there is no way that we can think of to create the account and check for the address after.
Best regards,August 27, 2018 at 09:46 #1776
You’re welcome. ?
Btw, thanks for creating the other topics! You’re awesome!!! ??August 27, 2018 at 12:05 #1785
The topic ‘Multiple questions’ is closed to new replies.