Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

My Site was Like in the last stage cancer

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 12 Topics
    • 46 Posts
    @xcrosstech

it works only just to post and when using customizer always getting the errors and errors this never happened me before with any other themes please solve this asap I have no time

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi Raja,

The errors on your screenshot are from the Google Ads plugin which is not related to our theme.

Also I was able to log in to your website and it was working correctly, then after a while it became very slow and I got some 500 internal server errors and 504 gateway timeout errors, and after some time it was working fine again. That kind of inconsistent behavior is most likely related to your server.

What’s more, 504 errors are web server errors that are most likely not related to WordPress or any plugin or theme. From Mozilla documentation about 504 errors:

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 504 Gateway Timeout server error response code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, cannot get a response in time.

Note: A Gateway might refer to different things in networking and a 504 error is usually not something you can fix, but requires a fix by the web server or the proxies you are trying to get access through.

(https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/504)

I also tried to disable every plugin to see if it was related to one of them, but when it seems that even disabling plugins is too much for the server so I am unable to try that as well.

In conclusion we recommend that you seek further assistance with your web server host as we will not be able to help you with server issues.

Raja
    Participant
    • 12 Topics
    • 46 Posts
    @xcrosstech

It’s all because of some vulnerability in my database where I installed your theme for testing before purchase and there might be some kind of code in the theme by nulled so it created all the headache and now I have cleared and deleted my database and installed new one its working fine now and thank you man for such a great support you are providing I hope you to do a best more things in your life you worth the best developer award for this year 🙂 cheers !!

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi Raja,

Thank you for the kind words 🙂 I’m really glad that you managed to resolve your issue!

Cheers,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘My Site was Like in the last stage cancer’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site