Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Need install the Home page

This topic is resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 33 Posts
    @candicehorie

Hello, i have already a web site working with buddypress, so i cannot import the demo content, but i want my Home page like the Demo, Youth page
    I tried install the theme in new installation, imported the demo, but my Home Page dont looks like the home from ThemeForest demo
    How can i install in my web site a home page like the demo, there is some place that i can copy the code and paste in my home page to looks like the demo?

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi Candice,

We totally understand your concern. The good news is that you don’t need to import all demo content, maybe only the widgets.

Our homepage is a widgetized page and all the displayed sections are in fact widgets. To recreate the same layout as our demo, you just have to make sure that the Homepage widget area has been properly created by your theme. Just navigate to “Appearance > Widgets” and check if the “Homepage” area already exists.

Then, you can create a new page for your homepage and assign it the “Homepage Template” before you save it.

Finally, please import the provided demo widgets file you can find in your theme package. Many widget imports will probably fail as the required widget area for those won’t exist. But you don’t need to be worried as it won’t create unnecessary widgets or even crash your website.

Once you will have completed these steps, your homepage should be all set.

For more about this, please read the following tutorials:

Creating the Homepage

Creating the Static Front Page

Please shoot us other questions if you need more help.

Best regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Need install the Home page’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site