Find Answers and Get Support › Forums › Gorgo – Multi-Purpose Gutenberg Blog & Magazine Theme › Compatible Plugins › Social Articles › Need Some answers on possible features in Posts
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Manathan.
Hey there, loved the theme!
Just a few questions –
1. Is it possible to include videos in the add new article option? If it’s possible to show the video gallery in the user feed section, that would work too.. The motive is to show videos in the users feed.
2. Is there an option to trigger a notification whenever someone you follow posts something? ( We have installed the buddypress follow plugin )
Please let me know about these issues and also tell us at what price are you going to implement these features.March 27, 2021 at 14:06 #30208
Thank you for your really good feedback. We hope our theme will meet all your expectations! 🙂
Concerning the your first request, you’re certainly using Social Articles plugin. Unfortunately, we have no clue.
Note that this issue is related to the use of Social Articles plugin. Our theme is compatible with this plugin but don’t change the behaviour.
I suggest you to contact the plugin authors. They’ll be more inform to help you. To ask them if there is a solution, please click on the following link:
Thank you for bringing this second request to our attention. Maybe these topics will help you to solve your issue as they seem to answer the same concern:
- BuddyPress Follow Plugin Notifications
- Add BuddyPress 2.5 email support for new follow email notification
- New Post Email Notify
Please note that this issue is related with the customization of a third party plugin, not with the use of your theme. As theme authors, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide.
To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from the plugin authors and post your request on their support forums:
Don’t hesitate to share the solutions with us, I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. #SharingIsCaring
We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.
Regards,March 29, 2021 at 10:47 #30225
This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!
The Themosaurus team.
The topic ‘Need Some answers on possible features in Posts’ is closed to new replies.