Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

one more module for the features-homepage menu

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

Hi !
    I want to add an item or two, to the “features-homepage” menu (see screenshot). I did not find this possibility in the WP administration of the menus, and not in grimlock either. How to do ?
    then, I configured in (wp–>appearance–> menus) so that this menu no longer appears to connected users. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work the way I want. Also, how to proceed please ?

Thanks !

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Gil,

To add an item to this menu, you need to add a custom link. This article from our doc might help you.

How to edit the text in a menu?

If your referring to the Logged-out Users and Logged-in Users checkboxes on the bottom of the page, these options have nothing to do with that. To know more about that, I suggest you to take a look at this topic:

Hide menu for non-members

Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you need more explanations. 🙂

Best,

gil
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

Manathan, I think I’ll take a support subscription :))
    For hidden menus to non-logins, it’s ok.

Otherwise, I misspoke for the modules I want to add. These are the ones circled in red in the screenshot attached below this post. I would like to add one or two. Thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Gil,

To add an item to this menu, here are the steps to follow:

1. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and select the Features – Homepage menu.
    2. Add a custom link to this menu with “#” as url. it means when clicking, nothing will happen.
    3. Copy-paste the Navigation Label from an existing item to get the same html markups. Then, change the text, without erasing an html markup.
    4. Add a CSS class to set the color and change the CSS classes in the navigation label to set a different icon, as explained in this article: How to Edit Colors and Icon in a Menu
    5. Add a description. To do that, all is explained here: How to edit the text in a menu?
    6. Then, save your menu.

After following these steps, all should work fine. Please find the attached screenshots. However, if something is not clear enough, please come back to me.

Best,

gil
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

Hi Manathan !
    Great ! it’s works ! Thanks for this help.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome Gil! 🙂

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page:
    https://themeforest.net/item/gwangi-dating-community-theme/21115855

It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Merci à vous !

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘one more module for the features-homepage menu’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site