Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Only new york

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49
    Up
    ::

Hi,
    I go back to what Manhattan wrote about “only new york”. I confess that I did not understand the explanation given by Manathan on a post of mine :
    [quote]
    New York only: This page must contain the “Swipe Directory” block which will allow you to display a swipe with your members. In Filter Profile Fields, you will be able to select certain profile fields to display only specific users. For example: only women, only members between 20 and 30 years old, …
    [/quote]

I always have the problem of the null result when I want to display men or women.
    Could you elaborate on the explanation please?
    New York only: This page must contain the “Swipe Directory” block which will allow you to display a swipe with your members. In Filter Profile Fields, you will be able to select certain profile fields to display only specific users. For example: only women, only members between 20 and 30 years old, …

gil
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

I don’t read an answer :/

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Gil,

In this message, I explained to you that you needed to use the filters of the Member Swipe block to display specifics members. This filters are based on the Profile Fields you created on you website. For exemple, only members who live in New York. Please find the attached screenshot.

If a filter doesn’t work, it might probably be related to the fact that no member has this profile field filled in the profile. In you case, can you please make sure that the field Men or Women has been completed by your users? Note that you can have two gender-related fields: the “gender” field and the “gender searched” field. Make sure you selected the right one in the Member Swipe block settings.

Let me know if you need more explanations. 🙂

Best,

gil
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

ok great 🙂
    i hadn’t done the gender assignment for the member search pages.

I tested and here is the result: women appear well in the result but … no men were found in the men’s search
    :/
    On the other hand the arrow (circled ) is not very visible as you can see on the screenshot: what action must be taken to make it visible?

gil
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

I think the problem comes from the slug.
    I took the same original slug as the members swipe page and the slug turned into swipe-only-new-york-2
    I should change this slug.

gil
    Participant
    • 32 Topics
    • 126 Posts
    @gill49

ok, it’s solved! I just emptied a field that of the city that had remained on N York 🙂

the solution doesn’t matter much 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Glad to read you’ve been able to solve this Gil! 🥳

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

Have a nice day,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site