Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Paid membership pro

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 106 Posts
    @debora

I am having cache issues since i went from the staging site to live site. My hosting Dream Host (Dream Press) says it depends on the Paid membership pro plugin non able to run properly on server side chached hosting. Hosting is advising to contact the plug in developer to ask if there is a way to disable cookies/sessions. Any idea? I cannot contact the plugin company cause I use the free version. So i am assuming you guys might probably know how to solve this.

‘Upon checking your plugins installed, my personal recommendation would be
    to stay on Dreampress but contact the plugin developer and check how to
    disable cookies/sessions.’

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Debora,

Unfortunately, we have no clue. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please note that this issue is related with the use of Paid Memberships Pro, not with the use of your theme. It’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors as they will be more informed and better suited to help you.

We made some research and found these topics that might be related to your issue:

I hope this will help you. I’m afraid that if you need more help, the best thing to do will be to post your request on their support forums: paidmembershipspro.com/support/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Verona
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 106 Posts
    @debora

The problem is that to contact support of the plugin you need to buy the plugin which is not even ‘cheap’. I did buy now the plugin because i really do need to get this working but i would suggest you to look into other plugins and support other plugins too because this plugin comes with the theme and it would be appreciated if it worked also on a server side chached hosting. Otherwise, it should be better to mention this as a necessity when buying the theme.

There are a lot of other cheaper plugins out there. Maybe worth looking into them as well to style them for the theme.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Debora,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

As you know, a theme affects the presentation and visual style of your site, while plugins add all kinds of features and functionalities. I’m afraid that, as theme authors, there is nothing we could do about this issue from our side. Anyway, we’ll take your feedback in consideration and think about a way to prevent our users about this issue with PMPro. 🤔

It is true that PMPro is expensive in case you need support, but it is a really complete plugin when it comes about Memberships. Be aware that our theme is also compatible with WooCommerce Memberships.

Adding compatibility with other membership plugins is a very good idea. At this point, we have not yet tested any other alternatives. However, if you have a plugin to recommend, please feel free to bring it to our attention. We would be happy to take your plugin suggestion into consideration.

We hope PMPro team will be able to help you with this. Please, don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. We’re really curious to know how to solve this and I’m sure it will help other users that might face the same issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics. We’ll be glad to help you.

We wish you a great day Debora. 🙂

Verona
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 106 Posts
    @debora

I decided to move to another host and a VPS plan. I m serious about bulding this community so i need to get serious about resources too. I am hoping this new hosting solution will be faster too. Anyway i am starting again from scratch as i do not want to take any possible errors that occurred there to the new host. So bare with me along the process 😉

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Debora,

Thank you for letting us know.

Using a good host is indeed imperative to run a website in the best conditions. Be aware that we use WP Engine to host all our demos.

As you know, feel free to create other forum topics to post any questions or requests related to our theme. 🙂

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Paid membership pro’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site