Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

pluggable.php – Warning: Cannot modify header information

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Stego – Food Truck & Restaurant Theme Installation & Updates Theme Installation and Updates pluggable.php – Warning: Cannot modify header information

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @neocortex

Dear team,

right after activation of the Stego theme, the following error message appears:

https://staging.papa-napoli.de/wp-admin/themes.php?page=merlin
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d719744333/htdocs/staging/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php:1827) in /homepages/10/d719744333/htdocs/staging/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1340

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d719744333/htdocs/staging/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php:1827) in /homepages/10/d719744333/htdocs/staging/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1343

Therefore I cannot start the setup for installing the theme fully and Demo material.

This is the content of the php file at the line:

1327 /**
    * Filters the X-Redirect-By header.
    * Allows applications to identify themselves when they’re doing a redirect.
    * @since 5.1.0
    * @param string $x_redirect_by The application doing the redirect.
    * @param int $status Status code to use.
    * @param string $location The path to redirect to.
    */
    $x_redirect_by = apply_filters( ‘x_redirect_by’, $x_redirect_by, $status, $location );
    if ( is_string( $x_redirect_by ) ) {
    1340 header( “X-Redirect-By: $x_redirect_by” );
    }

1343 header( “Location: $location”, true, $status );

return true;
    }
    endif;

WordPress version 5.8.1 is installed.

I have deactivated all plugins besides UpdraftPlus and reinstalled the Theme, same result.

Please help.

With kind regards

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Neo,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

No worries. These are PHP warnings, not errors. Unlike errors, warnings won’t break your website. They’re just messages aimed at developers to improve their code. To hide this message, I suggest that you activate error logging on your website. Please keep WP_DEBUG to true and just paste the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

More on this in the following topic: Debugging in WordPress

You will still be able to consult the warnings and errors triggered by your website but these won’t appear on your pages anymore.

Then, we really suggest you to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard. You can easily install the theme by relaunching the setup wizard, as it will programmatically do every steps for you.

Don’t hesitate to come back to us if you’re still facing this issue during the theme setup.

Regards,

Neo
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @neocortex

Hello Manathan,

thanks for your reply. The warning was not showing on the website itself, but after pressing on “activate” right after installing the theme. After adding your lines of code to the wp-config.php, those lines were showing up on the website as well and I could not log in anymore.

I have reset the website, when installing the theme and pressing “activate” the same issue arises, where this warning is showing up but the setup process of the theme is not starting. When going to themes afterwards, the theme is already activated so that I cannot start the setup process.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Neo

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Neo,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please be aware that you can start the theme setup anytime by going to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme setup.

Can you please make sure that the lines I send you in my previous reply are not already in your wp-config.php file?

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Cheers,

Neo
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @neocortex

Thank you Manathan for your support! I could start the setup that way.

Sincerely

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Neo,

I’m glad to read this issue has been solved. 🙂

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page: Stego – Food Truck & Restaurant Theme.

It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘pluggable.php – Warning: Cannot modify header information’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site