Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Pricing & Plans Subscription integration

This topic is resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @keenimages

Hi, i just purchased the theme & installed as per your guidance but in pricing & Plan subscriptions I’m unable to configure with woo-commerce ( i don’t want shop – woo-commerce to be configured ) i’m looking for member subscriptions with woo-commerce configuration.

can you please configure / link woocommerce to my pricing and plans page ? I’ll setup my payment gateway in woo-commerce later.

Please dont send any confusing documents – ill provide my login credentials and just intigrate my pricing & plans page.

Thank You.

kiran
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @keenimages
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @keenimages,

Unfortunately, theme installations or customizations are paid services that are not part of the support we can provide for this item.

As stated by ThemeForest support policy, all the items you buy are quality checked by Envato. Any future update made available by the author is included with every purchase.

Item support includes:

• Availability of the author to answer questions
    • Answering technical questions about item’s features
    • Get assistance with reported bugs and issues
    • Help with included 3rd party assets

Item support does not include:

• Customization services
    • Installation services

For more, please read the ThemeForest item support policy:

https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Finally, please be informed that we don’t provide any installation or customization work. We recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best regards,

kiran
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @keenimages
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @keenimages,

Our theme supports Paid Memberships Pro (https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/), which also allow you to charge users or implement recurring payments, in addition to allowing you to restrict content or areas of your website that will only be displayed to premium members. So, you should not require WooCommerce to implement subscriptions as long as you have PMPro installed.

Furthermore, plenty of PMPro add-ons are available on the author website to go further if necessary, including one for BuddyPress restrictions:

BuddyPress Integration

If you wish to maintain using WooCommerce, WC Subscriptions and PMPro, it’s best if you ask directly to the plugin authors to know precisely what is conflicting between their plugin and WooCommerce.

They will be more informed and better suited to help you:

Contact

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

kiran
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @keenimages

Hi , instead of supporting & promoting PMPRO plugin just make it work my pricing & plan page with woo-commerce . i don’t want to purchase PMPRO plugin Until unless you give huge discount on it. if your support is only for copy paste the pre defined documents & not to help with the website issues please cancel my subscription and refund the amount.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @keenimages,

Unfortunately, setting up the payement gateway for a third party plugin is not part of the support we will provide for our theme. You should try to reach the plugin authors to ask them why these plugin are conflicting or why you have trouble to setting them up.

We offer also a 14 days money back guarantee with our product. If you wish to ask for a refund, please introduce your request to Envato. It will be redirected to us.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

kiran
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @keenimages

you are promoting third party plugins and forcing to purchase ( PMPRO ) but not woo-commerce ? you don’t even login or check my site issue just promoting PMPRO. is your support comes with pmpro promotions. ?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

@keenimages,

As mentioned above, setting up the payement gateway for a third party plugin -whether it is WooCommerce or PMPro- is not part of the support we will provide for our theme.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pricing & Plans Subscription integration’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site