Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Problem with a plugin

This topic is resolved
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo

Hi, I bought your theme some times ago, now I get this error: members/bps-form-directory unsupported template located in: themes/gwangi/buddypress/ The plug-in’s developer says that “To clean up the plugin code and simplify further development, version 5.3 no longer supports old form templates, see New form template structure.” How can I solve it?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @carmelo,

Can you make sure to update your theme and all the recommended plugins to their latest versions please?

We recently release a new version of your theme and Grimlock for BuddyPress (v 1.2.4). Updating your theme and all the required plugins to the latest version might fix this issue.

To update your theme, you can download and install the Envato Market plugin (https://envato.com/market-plugin/) on your WordPress site.

Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Envato Market” in your admin menu and follow the instructions under “Activate Envato API Connection”.

When this is done, you will see your purchased themes under the “Themes” tab and you should be able to update your theme from there by clicking the “Update available” button.

Regards

Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo

I did everything, but now I get ablank page with this message:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Grimlock_BuddyPress_Customizer::get_css_var_output() in /home/mosquit5/public_html/datingfr.com/wp-content/plugins/grimlock-buddypress/inc/customizer/class-grimlock-buddypress-customizer.php on line 472

what happened???

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @carmelo,

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. ?

We will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from. We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @carmelo,

Can you tell us which versions of the “Grimlock” and “Grimlock for BuddyPress” plugins are currently enabled on your site?
    This will help us to target the error as soon as possible.

Regards,

Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo

I’m sorry, but I don’t know the version because I can’t access anymore to my website. Not the live site, not the panel. I update it and it broke down.

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @carmelo,

First download the latest version of these two plugins and unarchive them :
    http://files.themosaurus.com/grimlock/grimlock.zip
    http://files.themosaurus.com/grimlock-buddypress/grimlock-buddypress.zip

Then connect to your site’s FTP, go to the plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) and replace the current plugins with the new ones.

After that you will have access to your site again and you will be able to loggin.

Finally, you can check if you have all latest plugins and theme activated:
    – Grimlock > 1.2.6
    – Grimlock for BuddyPress > 1.2.4
    – Gwangi theme > 2.2.1

I hope this will help and please keep us informed :).

Regards,

Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo

Done. I get again the same error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Grimlock_BuddyPress_Customizer::get_css_var_output() in /home/mosquit5/public_html/datingfr.com/wp-content/plugins/grimlock-buddypress/inc/customizer/class-grimlock-buddypress-customizer.php on line 472

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo
    Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx
    Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo
    Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx
    Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo
    Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @carmelo,

We have simply updated the Grimlock plugin (1.2.6) on your FTP and everything seems to be fine now.

Regards,

Carmelo
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @carmelo

So it was me…
    Thank you very much for the support!

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @carmelo,

No worries and very glad we were able to help you!

Cheers,

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Problem with a plugin’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site