Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Problems with Elementor Theme Builder

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer Problems with Elementor Theme Builder

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @womenswine

Hi,

I’m using Elementor Theme Builder to create a template for a Custom Post Type.
    When I use Elementor with the Page Layout Elementor Full With and Canvas in a Page I don’t have any problems.

But when I’m editing a template to use in pages and I use the Elementor Full With Layout I have problem with the padding of every page where I use that template.

For example (following the images that I uploaded here)
    – I have a template where I use as a Single Page Template for a Custom Post type with the Elementor Full Width Layout. In that case, my page has a 3% padding. (Image 01) and the first section item is with Full Width configuration even. (Image 02)

But when I create a page with elementor, I don’t have any problems (Image 03).

If I change the layout to Canvas, it works fine the full width configuration (Image 04) but you can see if I create a new page from Theme Builder in elementor (Image 05) there is some kind of problem: in the editing box does not fill the width of the page

I tried the same with another WordPress templates and it’s working very well.

How can we fix it?
    Thanks

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @womenswine,

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings and see the issue for ourselves.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Thank you.

Renzo
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @womenswine
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @womenswine,

Thank you for your precious feedback.
    There is definitely an issue in our plugin (Grimlock for Elementor) which will be fixed in the next update.

Best,

Renzo
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @womenswine

Ok. Is there some kind of code snippet that I can use to fix it temporally?

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @womenswine,

In the meantime, can you add the following code snippet to your website and tell us if it’s work:

.elementor-template-full-width #content {
      padding: 0 !important;
    }

.elementor-template-full-width #content > .region__container {
      padding-left: 0 !important;
      padding-right: 0 !important;
      padding-top: 0 !important;
      max-width: 100% !important;
    }

.elementor-template-full-width #content > .region__container > .region__row {
      margin-left: 0 !important;
      margin-right: 0 !important;
    }

.elementor-template-full-width #content > .region__container > .region__row > .elementor {
      flex: 0 0 100% !important;
      max-width: 100% !important;
      padding-left: 0 !important;
      padding-right: 0 !important;
    }

To add this code snippet to your site, we recommend that you paste it to the Custom CSS panel of your WordPress Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS”.

Pasting your code snippet there should do the trick for you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback 🙂

Regards,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

my query is when iam trying to edit home page it gives me an error ” you must call the content function in the current template in order to work elementor on this page” Please resolve my issue ASAP. Waiting for your response

Screenshot is also attached

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

I’m sorry to inform you that you’ve been posting your issue in the wrong topic. This issue is not related with the support for custom post type by our theme and Elementor.

We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your other questions into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Problems with Elementor Theme Builder’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site