Problems with my Private Site Plugin

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Unsupported Plugins Problems with my Private Site Plugin

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mukul
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @mukulsharma

I installed my private site, everything was going good until some of my new users messages me and told me that the plugin has made Email Verification page private as well. So the users are unable to activate their account unless they log in and they are unable to login unless they activate. Please help me 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @mukulsharma,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Unfortunately, we have no clue. 🤷‍♂️

As this issue is related with My Private Site plugin, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

Submit Help Ticket

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Problems with my Private Site Plugin’ is closed to new replies.