Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Questions according to different topics

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 19 Topics
    • 24 Posts
    @knowmates

Hello,

I just collected some questions and want to ask them in one support task:

1. Login: Is it possible to show the admin login view for ‘usual’ intranet users too? Please have a look at attachment-1. I want the left version to be shown to users when they visit my domain https://domain.com and not the right version.

2. Registration: I guess we don’t need the fields for account details user name and profile details name. Is it possible to request the first name and last name as required fields? The reason for that is we also want the users to be sorted alphabetically (according to the last name) in the members directory. Is that possible?

3. Dashboard: We show the latest posts via WP-Dashboard > Design > Widgets > Dashboard. Is it possible to show another widget on the Cera dashboard that shows only the latest posts of one specified post category (and exclude them from the default widget latest posts)?

4. Dashboard: Where do the images of the widget “Gallery: Actual images” actually come from? Where can I change them?

5. Members profile: Is it possible to show the tab “Article” only when the member did write an article? We don’t need the view of “Article (0)”.

6. Members profiles: Where can I change the header image for the members profiles (they can not set the title image by themselves), the news page and the search result page?

7. Forum: Is it possible to collapse answers so the user kind of has the control?

8. Forum: To my mind it is not possible that the topic author can close the topic he created. Is there a special setting?

9. Forum: When answering the initial post in a topic (by clicking the three point menu on the right side or by answering below) there is no text-indent (working at later answers via the three point menu on the right side). Is it possible to set a text-indent for the first answer?

10. Forum: Is it possible for an intranet user to delete a post? Actually it seems only possible to edit or answer (can the answer option be hidden?) an own post.

11. Forum: The URL for our forum is https://domain.de/foren/. For the next levels we have the URLs like https://domain.de/foren/forum/marktplatz-unter-kolleginnen/ and within for example the URL https://domain.de//foren/thema/baby-ausstattung/. I want to have https://domain.de/foren/, then https://domain.de/foren/marktplatz-unter-kolleginnen/ and then https://domain.de/foren/marktplatz-unter-kolleginnen/baby-ausstattung/. How can I achieve that?

12. Breadcrumbs: Is it possible to customize the breadcrumbs? Please have a look at attachment-2 so you can see that there is something ‘wrong’ on our page.

13. Documents: Is there maybe a setting to set specific PDF data in the media library/Cera news to “no download”?

14. Footer: How can I fix the footer at the bottom even if there is not enough content on a page? Caused by that the footer kind of slips a bit towards the top.

Best regards

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi knowmates,

Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you split your questions into different topics, please? One question = one topic.
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Thank you.

knowmates
    Participant
    • 19 Topics
    • 24 Posts
    @knowmates
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @knowmates,

Thank you for your understanding. 🙂

Envato allows theme authors to manage support as they want to. This is why there is different kind of support.

In order to allow us to answer you as well as possible, we created this forum based support. This way, you will have access to the questions of other users of our theme and you will certainly find answers to any questions you may have.

Moreover, it allows us to better manage your questions than emails and share the solution with other support members.

Please note that we provide support only during belgian business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST. Our response time can be up to 1 business day. Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible!

Please note that you can set your answers in a topic to private in case you want to share sensitive information with us.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Questions according to different topics’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site