Relationship / family with another member!

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Feature Requests Relationship / family with another member!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Cardoen 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Surrealer
    Participant
    • 27 Posts
    @surrealer

Hello,
    I looked through every community theme and plugin out there,
    there is not a single one that is offering a relationship / family connection!

Like on facebook when you can choose to be in a relationship with or someone or someone is par of your family.

This would be outstanding!

vote if you like to see it

Kind regards
    SR

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 239 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @surrealer,

Thank you for your great feedback. 🙏
    It would be indeed very nice to let user create relationships with each other and fill/display their own family, for instance.

Circles are not exactly the same but maybe the following plugin might help you with that:

BuddyPress User Circles

BuddyPress User Circles – Let users create lists of users

However please note that this plugin is untested with Gwangi so we can’t guarantee that everything will work as expected, even though we believe there shouldn’t be any issues.

Best,

Surrealer
    Participant
    • 27 Posts
    @surrealer

thank you for the idea!
    I already had a look at it before and gave it a try,
    it’s working, but it’s not great – as the idea behind it were more like the circles on google plus.

But who want do be added as partner without confirmation of the other part or a way to remove it when added by someone.

I probably try to customize this one and post an update on here

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 239 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Great! We’ll keep this topic open. We’re curious to read about your customization and get some feedback about this use of BuddyCircles! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.