Remove duplicate bottom scroller?

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Website Setup Homepage Remove duplicate bottom scroller?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Felix
    Participant
    • 12 Posts
    @tacet22

How do you move the bottom scroller? (on the very bottom right of the homepage)

As you can see from the screenshot, there is a duplicate of that.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 793 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @tacet22,

Thank you very much for reaching out! 🙂

My best guess is that your issue might probably caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos. Could you deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets please? And then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

We wrote a tutorial in our documentation about how to customize the Back To Top button. By reading it, you’ll be able to disable it. To find out more, please click the following link:

Customizing the Back To Top Button

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

Felix
    Participant
    • 12 Posts
    @tacet22

Thanks I managed to just customize the appearance. Not sure which plugin it was though.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 793 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @tacet22,

The “Back To Top button” is integrated in our theme. However, there seems to be a problem since it is redundant.

As I said, your problem could probably be caused by a conflicting third party plugin or an extra code snippet, as we don’t encounter this problem with our demos. Did you try to deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup ?

Please let us know if your issue is resolved.

Best,

Felix
    Participant
    • 12 Posts
    @tacet22

You can close this issue as it’s been resolved.
    I didn’t try deactivating my plugins because I don’t know which one might be causing it. I suspect it could be WooCommerce, but not sure.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 793 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Thank you.

Yes, you will have to try one by one to be sure.

Cheers,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Remove duplicate bottom scroller?’ is closed to new replies.