Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Remove header colour layout

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @herman

Dear Themosaurus,

I’ve just bought your theme and installed. It gave me the desired results, but i have one thing i would like to change. I’ve tried a couple of things but i couldn’t figure it out. Can you help me?

I want to delete (or change) the coloured header. The H1 tag need to show on the default grey of the body. How can i accomplish that?

Ive attatched images to show what i mean.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @herman,

Of course! We’re glad if we can help you.
    Do you wish to hide the Header and display only the H1 title tag on ALL website pages or only for the forum pages?

Thank you for your reply.

Cheers,

Herman
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @herman

Hi Themosaurus,

Thank you.

I want to hide the header and display only the H1 title on all web pages, including the forum pages.

Herman

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @herman,

Thank you for your reply.
    We will provide you with the best solution to solve this issue in our next reply. We’ll come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Herman
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @herman

Thank you!

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @herman,

We’re sorry for the late reply. We usually try to give a response in one business day. So, we really thank for your patience! ?

You can remove the header from all pages with the following bits of PHP code:

/**
     * Hide the Custom Header for all pages.
     * @param  array $args The array of arguments passed for the Custom Header.
     * @return array       The updated array of arguments passed for the Custom Header.
     */
    function gwangi_custom_hide_custom_header( $args ) {
        $args['displayed'] = false;
        return $args;
    }
    add_filter( 'grimlock_custom_header_args', 'gwangi_custom_hide_custom_header', 1000, 1 );

/**
     * Remove the CSS classes to the body for the Custom Header for all pages.
     * @param  array $classes The array of CSS classes to the body for the Custom Header on minimal templates.
     * @return array          The updated array of CSS classes to the body for the Custom Header on minimal templates.
     */
    function gwangi_custom_remove_body_classes( $classes ) {
        unset( $classes[ array_search( 'grimlock--custom_header-displayed',          $classes, true ) ] );
        unset( $classes[ array_search( 'grimlock--custom_header-title-displayed',    $classes, true ) ] );
        unset( $classes[ array_search( 'grimlock--custom_header-subtitle-displayed', $classes, true ) ] );
        return $classes;
    }

add_filter( 'body_class', 'gwangi_custom_remove_body_classes', 1000, 1 );

To add this code snippet to your site, we recommend that you use a the Code Snippets plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/). If you have never activated this plugin, please read the following post:

Adding Custom PHP Without Changing Your Child Theme

We hope that it will solve your issue. ?

Best,

Herman
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @herman

Hi Themosaurus,

Thank you for the provided sollution and support!

Herman

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

You’re welcome. ?

Best regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Remove header colour layout’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site