Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Remove/Hide folder icon from Topic Views List widget on forum

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 12 Topics
    • 32 Posts
    @placida

Hello,
    I have searched the forum and I could not find any topic related to this issue.

I would like to hide the folder icon shown on Topic Views List widget on the forum. Please see screenshot showing 2 icons (folder + paper). I would like to keep the paper icon if possible.

Could you please help with this issue?

Thanks in advance

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi Plesey,

Unfortunately, the screenshots are not attached. Could make sure to upload them with your next reply please? 🙂

Thank you.

Plesey
    Participant
    • 12 Topics
    • 32 Posts
    @placida

Sorry, I thought it was. Please find attachment

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Plesey, 🙂

Thank you for sharing these screenshots.

This is standard design with our theme. As this is not breaking the page, changing this is considered customization work. Unfortunately, this is a service that we do not provide. We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently.

However, as you request can be set quickly, we provide you a snippet to hide the folder icon. Simply add the following code snippet to your website:

/**
    * Hide folder icon
    */
    .widget .bbp-views-widget > li::before{
    	display:none !important;
    }

To add this code snippet to your site, we recommend that you paste it to the Custom CSS panel of your WordPress Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS”.
    Pasting your code snippet there should do the trick for you.

We provide you this snippet as a courtesy. We hope you’re happy with our theme, and it meets all your expectations. Please feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page: themeforest.net/item/gwangi-dating-community-theme/21115855
    It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Thank you!

Plesey
    Participant
    • 12 Topics
    • 32 Posts
    @placida

It works and it looks great! I really appreciate the help and support.
    My experience with Gwangi has just been good so far. I’ll be sure to let others know on themeforest

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome, we’re glad to read we’ve been able to help you.

We thank you for your great feedback!

Best,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Remove/Hide folder icon from Topic Views List widget on forum’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site