In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

Removing margins from Youzer Activity page

Waiting for Themosaurus team
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 40 Posts

Hello guys how are you? Is there a way to remove the margins from the Activity page in the Gwangi Youzer version layout? I tried changing different templates in the page edit but nothing changes.

As you can see from the screenshot the Members page displays the tables perfectly aligned with the logo on top whereas in the Activity page there is a little space at the left and at the right and on top of the tables. How can I get rid of it? I want the Activity page layout to match the Members one basically.

Cheers. <3

Jean-Pascal
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 614 Posts

Hi @seatsfordeparture,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

Jean-Pascal
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 614 Posts

Hi @seatsfordeparture,

To improve this, simply add the following code snippet to your website:

.buddypress.directory.members .site-content .region__container, .buddypress.directory.groups .site-content .region__container {
    	width: 100%;
    	max-width: 1400px;
    }

.yz-global-wall .yz-page-main-content, .yz-page-main-content {
    	padding: 2rem 15px;
    }

#yz-members-directory a.bps-toggle-modal ~ .yz-directory-filter {
    	height: 75px;
    }

#yz-wall-nav {
       padding: 1rem;
    }

.yz-directory-filter .item-list-tabs li a {
       margin: 0;
    }

#yz-wall-nav li a,
    .yz-directory-filter .item-list-tabs li a {
       color: #181a1b !important;
       text-transform: uppercase;
       font-weight: 600;
       margin-right: 0;
       margin-left: 0;
    }

Thank you, we will implement these changes in our code base.

Please take into account that some differences with design and UX are directly due to Youzer plugin and that even if we do our best to keep a good uniformity with our theme,
    it’s also to this plugin to manage its own inconsistencies.

Cheers,

SEATSforDEPARTURE
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 40 Posts

BRILLIANT! It works like a charm on desktop thank you very much!!!!

I have another question by the way…
    Is it possible to do the same thing on mobile though?
    I took a few screenshots with my iPhone 7 in different pages and as you can see from the picture the padding between the content and the page external border is different. I want them to be the same in all pages. Is it possible?

Jean-Pascal
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 614 Posts

Hi @seatsfordeparture,

As I told you in your other topic (https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/how-to-edit-widgets-width-to-match-the-youzer-plugin-ones/), this kind of change is closely related to the overall layout and grid management, and it would require more work than a simple CSS snippet.

We have planned a refactoring of our visual compatibility with the Youzer plugin and what you’ve shown us will be fixed in a next update.

Thank you for your great feedback!

Best,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️