Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Responsive Issues with Theme and Elementor

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Website Setup Menus Responsive Issues with Theme and Elementor

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 16 Topics
    • 47 Posts
    @surrealer

I have some responiveness issues with my page design and Elementor.

It’s because of the switch of vertical navigation menu.

Is it possible to add an option that if the browser window is resized to XXXX the the menu automatically switches to the closed mode?

This would help me a lot and I bet I’m not the only one who runs into some issues here.

Here is an example:

Screenshot 1:
    3 columns have a way too much space as seen.
    So I thought, jeah switch it to 4 columns..

Screenshot 2:
    But with 4 columns it looks bad when the window is resized to small.

Screenshot 3:
    Automatic swith to closed menu (or the option to do so) would fix this issue.

Kind Regards
    SR

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @surrealer,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

We have recently made it possible to save the open or closed state of navigation. In fact, when the user presses the open/close button this state is saved while browsing. However, this conflicted with automatically closing the navigation according to the screen size.

Best,

Surrealer
    Participant
    • 16 Topics
    • 47 Posts
    @surrealer

ah I get that, but for responsiveness reason it would be nice to have the option for a breakpoint where it for falls back to the closed menu if the screent gets too small ~1300px (or custom value).
    and get to the saved state when the window is made bigger again.

But I totally see why this is done.

Still tho, I hope you see the issue I have with a couple of pages now

Thanks for the fast reply

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @surrealer,

As mentioned above, we’ve recently added new options to the vertical navigation, which seems to be the root cause of your issue. We’re still discussing what’s the best solution and the best course of actions to solve this.

We really thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @surrealer,

Could you confirm that you’re using either the “Elementor Full Width” or the “Elementor Canvas” page template to build your dashboard page please? It appears this limitation is bound to Elementor and its heavy use of inline styling to build the dashboard page.
    However, using our “Dashboard” page template should improve the responsive behavior of your dashboard page as the columns and breakpoints are handled by Cera itself, taking into account the size of the vertical navigation.

By migrating from the Elementor page template to the Cera Dashboard template, you might need to recreate your selection of widgets. Currently, the selection of widgets is saved by Elementor, not WordPress. So, you might need to reorder or add widget in WordPress that you’ve previously added in Elementor.

Please keep us informed and tell us if this tip solved your issue.

Thank you.

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Responsive Issues with Theme and Elementor’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site