Right To Left

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jalal
    Participant
    • 0 Posts
    @jtheislander

I need to use Arabic as the main language for the theme (RTL). I read in the support pages that the theme supports RTL, but I can’t seem to find the right switch.

I tried changing from: WP > Settings > General > Site Language > Arabic, but the language goes back to English after I save.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1463 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @jtheislander,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

We’ve recently addressed a very similar issue/this very issue in another topic. To find out how you can resolve it, please click the following link:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/rtl-implementation/

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

🎄 Christmas is coming 
    Starting from December 21, 2020 until the January 3, 2021 included, our response is expected to be longer as we’ll be facing a shortage of staff. Be sure we’ll do our best to provide you the best support possible. 
    We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. #StaySafe
     🎁 

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Right To Left’ is closed to new replies.