Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Search verified Users only

This topic is resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 21 Topics
    • 54 Posts
    @dominik
    Up
    ::

Hello,

is this feature allready implemented by you guys?
    Or should i add this topic as feature request?

It would be awsome to let users search for verified users.

Greets

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @dominik,

We haven’t implemented this feature in our theme or in our Verified Member plugin and it is not planned for the moment.

We believe this would be a great feature, but we think this is something that should be implemented by the BP Profile Search plugin rather than our theme or plugin, as it is related to the search feature.

Therefore, I recommend that you make a feature request on the BP Profile Search support forum to implement compatibility with the Verified Member plugin :

BP Profile Search

Hope the plugin authors are able to fulfill your request 🙂

Best regards,

Dominik
    Participant
    • 21 Topics
    • 54 Posts
    @dominik

Here is the answer of plugin author:

Hello Dominik,

BP Profile Search can be integrated with (almost) anything that’s related to BuddyPress members. The question is, where to place all the integration code?

If I place all the integrations inside BP Profile Search, I would soon end up with a lot of code to support and maintain, and I’ll be unable to do that consistently.

The other option is that the integration for plugin A is placed inside plugin A, the integration for plugin B is placed inside plugin B, and so on. I suggest you ask the Themosaurus team to integrate ‘Verified Member for BuddyPress’ with BP Profile Search, mentioning that I’m available to help them, should they need it.

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @dominik,

I think the answer from the plugin author is fair enough, we do understand his position and think his argument is indeed valid.

We’ll consider adding this feature to the BP Verified Member plugin, but please understand that this is a free plugin and therefore we have very limited resources to dedicate to that plugin. Knowing that, we can’t say when this feature would be implemented, if it is ever implemented.

Of course if more users are showing their interest in that specific feature, there will be more chance that we do implement it in a future update.

Since this is related to the Verified Members plugin, rather than the Gwangi theme, I recommend that you create a topic on the WordPress forums for the plugin to request this feature. It will give your request more visibility for plugin users.
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bp-verified-member/

I will also move this topic in the feature request category, in case other theme users want to show their interest for this feature.

Best regards,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi,

We have recently released an update of Verified Member for BuddyPress (v 1.2.1) that includes the integration with BP Profile Search. Installing this plugin and updating Verified Member for BuddyPress to the latest version should add it to your website.

After the update, any integration problems should be fixed. However, you might still be seeing an issue because your browser cache is showing you an older version of the page (browsers do that to load pages faster). To see that the issue is resolved you will need to empty your browser cache and reload the page. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you:
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980

Kindest regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Search verified Users only’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site