Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Set Account

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Hello

In the field where you can change the password, there is a link to remember the current password but as it is already logged that link does not work well. We would like to simply remove it but I would need to know how to call the php file that is loaded in order to edit it

Could you tell me what is the php file?

Thank you

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @xailaes,

We unfortunately cannot see this link on your site.
    Is it added by an external plugin? Or with a BuddyPress option?

Thank you for your feedback.

regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Hello

I think you add the theme because I went to your demo templates and it comes out. In the menu you click on settings and a zone appears to change the password

(I attached some screenshots of your demo)

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @xailaes,

This link is present in the BuddyPress template (buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/buddypress/members/single/single/settings/general.php on line 23) and not in our theme so we have no control over this. Be careful that if you override this template, it could be deleted after the next update of your child theme.

You can also hide it with some CSS by adding the following code snippet to your website:

#settings-form input[type="password"] ~ a {
        display: block;
        opacity: 0;
        margin-bottom: -55px;
    }

Hope this will help :).

Regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

It has been a great help.

Thank you

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

You’re welcome @xailaes. ?

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Set Account’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site