Set up break point navigation bar?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SEATSforDEPARTURE
    Participant
    • 22 Posts
    @seatsfordeparture

Hello guys how you doing? I wanted to ask you how can I set up a break point in which I can decide at which stage the navigation manu bar should change into the mobile one (with the 3 white lines) ?

Cause when I shrink down my browser window the navigation menu gets fat (if you know what I mean).
    I’ll attach a pic. Basically I want all the options in the menu to be on the same line.

I tried other themes and this option is usually integrated but in this case I couldn’t find it.

Help please. <3

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 376 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @seatsfordeparture,

We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience and your interest to our theme!

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 376 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @seatsfordeparture,

The main reason is your huge logo. I suggest you work on it first. Then, I recommend you to choose the full width layout for your navigation, as you can see on the attached screenshot.

Hope it will help you to fix this.

Best,

SEATSforDEPARTURE
    Participant
    • 22 Posts
    @seatsfordeparture

I don’t wanna reduce the size of my logo, nor change the layout of the navigation bar as I like it as it is. I tried other themes before youts and they had the option to transform the navigation bar into the mobile one at a certain point set by the user (like if the window is less than x pixels wide the menu would change). Can’t I do the same here pls?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 376 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @seatsfordeparture,

This is standard design with our theme, I’m afraid.

It is possible to do what you want, but it requires customization work. Unfortunately, this is a service that we do not provide.

We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Set up break point navigation bar?’ is closed to new replies.