Setting "Registration" Link to Another Page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Spencer Watson
    Participant
    • 0 Posts
    @watsonsj868

Hello there,

I am starting a new membership organization and e-learning website (www.lgbtq-economics.org) using the Gwangi Learn child theme.

I would like to change the “Register” link to redirect to a page (/join-clear/) that contains a signup form and a payment form, but EVERY time I attempt to change this in the menu, or even use a redirection to direct to a new page, the button continues to lead to the “Register” page and not to the link (even though I have saved and can go back and see the link in the menu).

How can I disable the automatic setting for this to direct to that page? Thanks!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 377 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @watsonsj868,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations. 🙂

We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help:

FAQ & Support Documentation

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 377 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @watsonsj868,

I see that you succeed to redirect your register page to a specific page. 🙂

Feel free to share your solution with us so you can make a great contribution to our community!

Cheers,

Juan Gómez
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @juangomez

Hi, i want to change the register page for other page, because i need to verifiqued the user before to go the site.

Thats why i make this page https://www.sweetlife.vip/nuevos-usuario/ for new users, i want the new users dont see the button of register or this button redirect to this form, maybe you have a option for disapear the button, only to have a menu with login and this form.

Thank for help us.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 377 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @juangomez,

If I understand well what you’re looking for, changing the url target of the item on the “User – Logged Out” menu will solve this. 🙂

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Setting "Registration" Link to Another Page’ is closed to new replies.