Home › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Website Setup › Events › Several issues with Gwangi theme
13/08/2020 at 12:06 #16115
- 0 Posts
After sending you email with urgent matter I was redirected here instead of my question being answered and issues resolved!
Since our website is being online there are all the time several issues popping up all the time. In general your theme is working very strange, never seen anything like this before. This is the list of issues that need to be addressed in no time!
– impossible to translate menus WPML plugin (custom links are not seen to be copy-pasted in ”new” translated menu)
– list of the events it’s not user friendly and difficult to navigate and read, especial if Yoast plugin is active
– impossible for users to edit (add photo etc) venues and organisers
– translations on pages are automatically changing and deleting all the time!! (this is insane)
– form for registering events is sometimes working sometimes not
– form for registering events is not designed at all and very difficult for user to understand it and use it!
– theme is super-slow no matter what we do
– sometimes after updating plugins all the styling on the website disappears
– buttons for login and registration are sometimes working sometimes not
– sometimes when people register they don’t get the code or email to confirm their registration
– I’m afraid to update to recent version of WordPress because of all these issues
Again – I need urgent help with all this. Using your theme is becoming a nightmare.15/08/2020 at 08:55 #16191
- 1486 Posts
Thank you for contacting us. 🙂
Indeed, we use this site to realize the support. It allows us to manage all our customers’ requests in an optimal way. If every user sent us an email, I let you imagine how difficult it would be to manage this.
I can see that you have sent three previous topics, still waiting for your answer to know if your problems are solved or not. Furthermore, from what I can read, several problems are caused by external plugins, not by our theme.
Thank you for bring these other issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.
However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
So, could you split your questions into different topics?
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! 🙂
This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!
The Themosaurus team.
The topic ‘Several issues with Gwangi theme’ is closed to new replies.