Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Show only AGE

This topic is resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

hi, i need to show only age(not 53 year old, 2 month….), how i can do that?

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

or where is the function that show all text about age(since x years, etc..) for modify myself

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

This issue seems specific to your website as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos. (Please see attached.)

Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

Best regards,

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

sure, here you have

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

Does you profile field have the Date format? In that case, please make sure that is set like on our demos. For more about these settings, please read the following topic as ti addresses a very similar concern:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/age-range-in-search-form/#post-10563

The same settings should apply and might solve your issue.

Thank you for your confirmation.

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

yes . i have the correct selection, i need to show in the profile only the age, without any words, only age, i not need any range of age

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

yes . i have the correct selection, i need to show in the profile only the age, without any words, only age, i not need any range of age, I have modified all the options there are and none of them come out as I want, tell me, if you want, where that output is generated and I modify it myself

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

From what I see on your screenshot, your field is not set as recommended in order to make the theme do the proper age calculation.

As suggested in the previously shared reply, can you make sure to:
    1. Select a date format for your “Date of birth” field. For instance, please select d/m/Y if it applies to your country.
    2. Then, select the “Relative” range.

For more, please refer to the suggested topic:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/age-range-in-search-form/#post-10563

Best,

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

yes!! its that!! thanks!!!!!!

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome. ?

Cheers,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show only AGE’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site