Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Sorry, the content area was not found in your page

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Hi, iam trying to edit home page but it gives me an error while editing the page ” you must call the content function in the current template in order to work elementor on this page” Please resolve my issue ASAP. Waiting for your response

Screenshot is also attached

Sorry i previously posted in wrong forum because it does not show mw option where to upload my query.looking forward for early resolution of my problem

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Thanks for your kind response.i have tried all the things you listed.

Reset it using WPreset plugin.
    deleted and reinstall theme from backend.
    On activating theme from appearance, nothing is displayed.
    Probably there is some problem in theme. either some files are missing or corrupted.
    Installing 3 to 4 time that theme make it work. but now theme is also not working.
    Now nothing is diplayed in theme. screenshots are also attached.previously elementor is not working now theme is not functional
    My client is highly frustrated.i have been requesting since last 48 hours. please look into matter and resolve ASAP.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Thank you.

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

I’ve reset your database with WP reset and relaunched the setup for Gwangi with the Dating demo. I’ve also selected Elementor as your primary page builder.

It seems like the default homepage from our demo has not been built with Elementor but with the Customizer of WordPress, which is to be the reason why you have not been able to edit it.

So, I’ve switched it with “Homepage 2”, which has been created with Elementor and is the secondary homepage from the Dating demo.

It should solve your issue as you can now safely edit your homepage with Elementor. Please note that the Hero video section cannot be edited with Elementor but you can easily make your changes with your Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Appearance > Hero”. Then, open the “General” tab and start making your changes.

Regards,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Hi, thanks now theme has been installed but same problem when iam trying to edit page “find your life partner”. error popup “Sorry Content area was not found in your page”.You can try it yourself now you have credentials. screenshot is also attached please

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

I took the liberty to add the widgets from the “Home” Elementor template to your homepage (“Homepage 2”).

I’ve also moved the page named “Find Your Life Partner” to the trash, this page is not needed anymore due to the fact that you’re using Elementor as your page builder. The files for this page are not corrupted, its page template is just not meant to be edited with Elementor. It’s meant to be edited with the WP Customizer. As long as you go the Elementor route, you don’t need this page anymore.

Any way, you have now all the required widgets on your homepage to edit with Elementor. You can choose to remove all unnecessary ones or add more.

Best,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Thanks alot for your help. i really appreciate the way you helped me.

i had two major problems

1. first one is dating demo is not same as displayed on themeforest link of dating demo is
    https://dating.gwangi-theme.com/
    and my website is
    https://birthcorner.com/
    both have may differences. we purchased this theme just because of this demo.

2. 2nd is shared in screenshot. i am unable to edit some fields titled in field “find your life partner” also highlighted in attached screenshot. for this i need your kind guidance.
    i can edit the complete page except the top part where there is a contact form7

Looking forward for your kind response as you always do

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Thanks alot for your help. i really appreciate your response.Now all my issues resolved.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome @ashar!

Best,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sorry, the content area was not found in your page’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site