SSO Login blocked by Cookie

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Popular Features Private Website SSO Login blocked by Cookie

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Patrick
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @clu91

Cheers,

i am running into an “small” issue at the moment. I was setting up an Apache2 Webserver running on ESXI. After i installed WordPress and was setting up Kerberos Authentification with NADI (Next Active Directory Authentification). Tests have been good. After i installed Cera Intranet Theme.

Maybe someone has an idea. Whenever i Logout the intranet page, i am jumping to the Main Page with the Login/Register button. So far, so good. But if i open the browser with the intranet page again i stay on the main page with Login/Register. The Kerberos Authentification should rout the Credentials. When i delete the Cookie it works again. Is there anything i am missing? I am not using “My Private Site” at the moment, but tested it already with it. Same problem there. It is definately a Cookie issue.

regards CLU

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1450 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @clu91,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Maybe this topic will help you to solve your issue as it seems to answer the same concern:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-kerberos/

Please note that this issue is related with the customization of a third party plugin, not with the use of your theme. As theme authors, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide.

I can see you already ask this question on their support:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sso-login-blocked-by-cookie/

We hope their will be able to help you! Don’t hesitate to share the solution with us once you get it. By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Regards,

Patrick
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @clu91

Hi @Manathan,

thank you for your quick reply to my request. I already checked the topic in the first link. It does not exactly cover what im struggling with at the moment.

Yes it is correct, i already opened a support case in the official WordPress Plugin Forum. Just thought maybe someone was running in that issue. Thanks for your help!

best regards

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1450 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Thank you for your feedback @clu91.

I understand and I hope they will be able to solve your issue.

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SSO Login blocked by Cookie’ is closed to new replies.