Testimonials

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ilat
    Participant
    • 55 Posts
    @ilat

Hello,

On the homepage2 you have testimonials on your demo version, but i have only this code:
    [woothemes_testimonials limit=”3″ size=”250″ per_row=”3″]

I don’t think it’s working, how can i let users leave testimonials(text, video) and then display them on the homepage?

Thanks

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @ilat,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from.

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @ilat,

Unfortunately, this plugin has been retired by its author. It seems to be the reason why you haven’t been able to download it during the theme setup.

To correct this, I suggest that you manually download the last plugin available from our server by clicking the following link:
    https://files.themosaurus.com/testimonials-by-woothemes/testimonials-by-woothemes.zip

Then, go to your dashboard to “Plugins > Add New”. Next click “Upload plugin” and finally “Install Now”.

It should solve this issue.

For more about manually installing plugins, please read the following post:

Installing a New Plugin

Best regards,

ilat
    Participant
    • 55 Posts
    @ilat

Thank you so much dear Olivier,

but how my registered users can leave testimonials by themeselfs?

i want them to leave testimonials by text or video, then after i approve it it display the testimonial on the homepage with other testimonials

thank you so much

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @ilat,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available with BuddyPress or Testimonials by WooThemes -the plugin used on our demos- and to our knowledge, there is no plugin that you could install to add this feature to your website. We think that this feature requires custom development work.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Testimonials’ is closed to new replies.