Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

The Category filter dissapear, but why?

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Armadon – Gaming Community WordPress Theme Website Setup Posts The Category filter dissapear, but why?

This topic is resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @6xtpixels

Hey!
    When I enable the category filter in the blog grid page it shows. But as soon as I click on a different category from that menu on the next page that category bar disappears. Is there any bug or it’s normal? I think if you can incorporate Ajax into this filter option, that would solve this problem.

I am getting lots of reports about how annoying this is, where my viewers can’t select another category on the same page.

Thank you 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @6xtpixels,

We developed Grimlock Isotope plugin to filter dynamically the post with the categories. 🙂

Please note that this plugin doesn’t use AJAX but JS.

Hope this plugin will suits your needs.

Cheers,

6xt pixels
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @6xtpixels

Hey! Whenever I click the link the tab open and close within 0.0000000001 ms

6xt pixels
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @6xtpixels

Also another thing, Can you please share the list of All the plugins that were used in the demo of the Armadon gaming theme. I have deleted some plugins but I want those features again. I mean I have deleted Member profile plugins before but deleted them later. Now I want it again but can’t find in the documentations.

Regards 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @6xtpixels,

I’m not sure to understand. Can you please explain your issue in other words?

Concerning the plugins, I suggest you to relaunch the Theme Setup by clicking on to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Setup. By selecting your demo, you’ll be able to select and install all the plugins you want that are installed on the original demo.

Be aware that you just need to Skip the content import step.

Hope this will help you. Let me know if you need more explanations. 🙂

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The Category filter dissapear, but why?’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site