Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

the fonts are not the same and overlap the icons

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Gorgo – Multi-Purpose Gutenberg Blog & Magazine Theme Website Setup Pages the fonts are not the same and overlap the icons

This topic is resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

The screenshot of the profile has styling issues – the fonts are not the same and overlap the icons. I have checked the styling there is no option for it.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

It’s best if we take a quick look at this. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

Also When you go to the Authors Page you will see that “add friend” and “Private message” are not visible under the profiles of the authors.

Authors

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Suzanne. Please note that I marked your reply as private to keep the credentials safe.

I have disabled all plugins except the ones that are necessary. I reinstalled the theme and some plugins. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved and I think it might be related to the server.

To help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue, please activate logging on your website, just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

More on this in the following topic: Debugging in WordPress.

Please come back to me as soon as logs are activated.

Thank you.

Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

It is already there.

Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

Here you can see i have put it last time when I asked you for the lines of codes.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Great! Thanks to this code snippet added to your wp-config.php file, we should be able to read the error.

Could you share the content of your debug.log file with us please? You can post the content of this file as plain text in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

After having reviewed your next reply, we’ll be able to tell you if the issue is caused by our product, a third party plugin or any type misconfiguration on your server.

If we’re not able to help, we’ll recommend you to transfer the error logs to the plugin author or to your server hosting support.

Thank you.

Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

I wanted to let you know, that I have found the problem, it was in the CSS code you provided me for the numbering of the widget on the sidebar for the popular posts, I have fixed it.

Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

“Could you share the content of your debug.log file with us please?”

Where I can find the debug log?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

We’re glad to read you’ve been able to solve this Suzanne! Since last update Grimlock update, you don’t need this snippet.

Now that this issue is solved, just turn WP_DEBUG to false.

Best,

Suzanne
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 20 Posts
    @advantagesofage

I have removed the snippet but now It is not showing the numbers and also the CSS is disturbed

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Suzanne,

It seems I can’t access to your website.

If something goes wrong, it should be indicated in the logs. Could you share them with us? You can access the debug.log file using FTP in wp-content folder. Then, copy-paste its content in your next reply.

We’re waiting for your feedback. 🙂

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘the fonts are not the same and overlap the icons’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site