Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

The Member Directory page does not appear on the website.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 1 Posts
    @emmanueldevfr

Hello !
    After spending several hours trying to find a solution with my friends, or even looking for your documentation, I still can’t figure out how to activate the “Member directory” page within the site (it’s non-existent one would say).
    Indeed, I would like to use this page to highlight the members of my team.
    Thank you in advance for the attention you will give to my request,
    Emmanuel.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @emmanueldevfr,

Thank you for reaching out!

If you have created some users manually, the reason why you can’t see them is because BuddyPress will only show members considered as “active members” on the site. Even if you manually activated the users, you need to log in with each user account at least once so that BuddyPress considers them as active members.

To make it easier for you, you can install the “User switching” plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/). This plugin will allow you to browse your members list, then click on “Switch to” on the user of your choice. After switching, a link will appear at the bottom of your site to switch back to your admin user. You can then repeat the process for all your users and they should appear in your members page.

If you have Paid Membership Pro plugin activated, this issue could also come from its misconfiguration (and its BuddyPress add-on’s). Please make sure to deactivate Paid Membership Pro (and its BuddyPress add-on) to test if this is related to the configuration of these plugins.

If this is the case, we recommend that you follow this post explaining how Paid Membership Pro and its BuddyPress add-on work:

BuddyPress Integration

I hope one those two solutions will help you to solve this. If not, feel free to come back to us and please don’t hesitate to provide us will some (highlighted or commented) screenshots. It very helpful as we can get a better grasp of your issue.

Thank you and enjoy New Year’s Eve!

? 2021 is coming
    Starting from December 21, 2020 until the January 3, 2021 included, our response is expected to be longer as we’ll be facing a shortage of staff. Be sure we’ll do our best to provide you the best support possible.
    We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a happy new year! ??

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘The Member Directory page does not appear on the website.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site