The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified

Home Forums Gorgo – Multi-Purpose Gutenberg Blog & Magazine Theme Unsupported Plugins The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Francesco
    Participant
    • 0 Posts
    @kekkito

Hi, I have installed this theme first time and I had no problem with authentication on Envato Market plugin of your theme,
    I have created the token and it worked,
    soma days ago i had problem with hosting and i have lost of all my data,
    I have installed all on new hosting but the domain is the same,
    i have created new Envato API Personal Token, and now i have problem on the attachment,
    thank you

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @kekkito,

Unfortunately, we have no clue.

As this issue is related with the Envato Market plugin, it’s best if you try to reach its authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support platform:
    https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821620-Contact-Us

BEFORE contacting them, please make sure that you’ve tried every troubleshooting steps suggested. You can find each step by clicking the “Help” tab of your plugin. (Please see attached.)

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified’ is closed to new replies.