Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Top bar icons

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @wodz82

Hi

Could you let me know how can I add new icons or remove the existing ones from the top menu bar?
    Also for some reason when I click on search icon the search area appear over the icons.
    Please see the screenshots attached.

I also want the icons to be visible in mobile view exactly the same way as they are in desktop view, I dont want the menu icon but instead friends, groups, notification etc.
    Thank you in advance!

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @wodz82,

Unfortunately, the number of icons displayed in the navigation bar is limited. ?
    And I’m sorry to inform you that the way the search form appears over these icons is standard design with our theme. You can see the same behavior with our demo. Feel free to visit:
    https://dating.gwangi-theme.com

As this is not breaking your website, this is considered customization work. If you want to go further, we advise that you require customization work.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Richard
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @wodz82

I understand you can’t help me with the icons but the search? I don’t really understand why you don’t want to help me witch the search appearing over the icons… It clearly looks wrong and it should be fixed. Please take some time to help because I opened many tickets recently and not even one issue has been resolved. I also purchased Aadwark theme and Youzer plugin and their support answers all of my questions and resolves every issue. I’m not really sure why you just keep fobbing me off. I hope to hear from you soon Olivier.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @wodz82,

I’m very sorry to read that my answers seem disappointing to you.

It seems that we’re facing some miscommunication issues. What you consider issues or defects are parts of the design we have made for this theme. Unfortunately, changing these parts to suit the needs of your project is not part of the support. It is considered as customization work, which we do not provide.

Regarding the search form and its position, you have multiple options:
    – Changing the navigation layout to display the search form under the icons,
    – Changing the search form background color to hide the icons when it hovers over them,
    – Hiding the icons from the navigation,
    – Hiding the search form from the navigation and display it elsewhere, in the widget area of your choice.

These theme options are offering you more than one solution to your issue but I understand that we’re not offering the exact one that you’re looking for. As I mentioned above, this is not breaking your website. If you want to go further, we advise that you require customization work.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Top bar icons’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site