Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Translate BP Profile Search

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 34 Topics
    • 85 Posts
    @joss

Hi,

I am unable to translate the words “match”, “is”, in filter search result bar.

I use Loco Translate.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks,
    Joss

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @joss,

The “match” string need to be translated from the BP Search Profile plugin, as you have discovered. That plugin doesn’t provide a POT file, so we created one with all the strings from that plugin which you can download here:
    https://files.themosaurus.com/bp-profile-search/bp-profile-search.pot

Once you have translated the strings you need, you should have a bp-profile-search-en_US.mo and bp-profile-search-en_US.po file that you will place in the wp-content/languages/plugins directory of your site. For other languages than English, please replace en_US from the file name by the language code of your choice, for instance fr_FR for french.

Please keep us updated if this helped you with the translation of your website.

Best,

Joss
    Participant
    • 34 Topics
    • 85 Posts
    @joss

It works !!

FOR OTHER USER :
    I make a .pot and .mo with Poedit on my computer, it’s free software.
    After I place files in wp-content/languages/plugins, then with Loco Translate in WordPress I went to the BP Profile Search folder and I copied strings in my personnal folder (because if you don’t do this, when there is an updtae of the plugin, your translation is deleted), and after this I translate easly the plugin…

Good luck !

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

You’re welcome. ?

And thank you very much for your contribution to this topic.

Best,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Translate BP Profile Search’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site