Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Translate

This topic is resolved
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Good Morning

When I installed the demo with the plugins most of the content was already directly translated into Spanish but there are several words that I can not translate and I do not know which plugin they correspond to.

I have Budypress and the bbpres translated 100% into Spanish and the theme i have translated the parts that correspond to those words but still does not load them in Spanish. Can you tell me where to translate what I frame in the screenshots?

thanks for your help

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Hello, is urgent this answer because I have several words that I can not translate.
    I have translated the po of the theme and I have uploaded it to the folder wp-content/themes/ gwangi/languages/es_ES.po
    and buddypress uploaded to the folder wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-es_ES.po

Thanks you

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi SiX Informatics,

We’re really sorry for your trouble. ?

These various strings to translate come from different plugins and they’re not contained in the theme or in BuddyPress and bbPress. Maybe, it’s the reason why you’re having trouble finding them.

1) “Search results for: %s” is displayed by Grimlock. We’ve released an update to provide you with the POT file to translate. You can put your translations files like you did for BuddyPress, under:
    – wp-content/languages/plugins/grimlock-es_ES.po
    – wp-content/languages/plugins/grimlock-es_ES.mo

2) “Articles” is displayed by Social Articles. “Media“ is displayed by rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress. Translating/downloading the .pot files provided by these plugins will solve your issue.

3) These strings seem to have been changed/removed from BuddyPress. We will to update the theme to hotfix this issue. A new release is scheduled this week and we will include this patch.
    Updating your theme translations will then resolve this issue.
    Finally, before the theme automatic update, please make sure to backup your files.

In the meantime, we’re working on it to resolve this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Good morning and first of all thank you very much for your information

1.- Now the translation of the “Search results for:% s” is ok but I need another one, I attached screenshot

2.- Social Articles is 100% translated into Spanish and the word “Articles” is in Spanish correctly translated but still does not recognize me. And the po of rtmedia I can not find it

3.- We will wait for the update.

Thank you very much

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi,

1) Can you tell us more about the content displayed on your screenshot? Are those posts from a Grimlock Posts Section widget? Search results? Taxonomy terms?
    Thank you very much for your reply.

2) rtMedia is the new name for the former known as BuddyPress Media. You will find the translatable files under the following directory:
    – wp-content/buddypress-media/languages/

3) Thank you for your patience. We’ll keep you informed.

Best regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Capture-search2: corresponds to the menu and is the search bar, I do not know where to translate “search …”

Capture-search3: corresponds to the result that appears if in the search bar of the menu you do not put any concept and you simply click on the magnifying glass. It appears a list with all the pages of the web, in those squares the word “continue reading” appears that I do not know where to translate that text.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi,

1) The untranslated “Search” string is caused by a default in your templates. This will be solved in the coming release. If you’ve translated every strings from your theme containing the words “Search”, it will be solved after the update.

2) You’re looking for the following string Continue reading %1$s %2$s. It can be found in the POT file for your theme.
    When translating these kind of strings, please make sure you keep the special marker %1$s and %2$s intact.
    Once translated, you can save your translations as the following files:
    – wp-content/languages/themes/gwangi-es_ES.po
    – wp-content/languages/themes/gwangi-es_ES.mo

Best regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Okay. At the moment I will wait for the update because there are many strings that I have translated and even then the translations do not come out.

As much, rtMedia as Social Articles, they are translated and nothing appears, I will wait for the update of the subject and then as it is solved or we will not speak again.

Thank you so much for everything

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Good Morning

Update notice has arrived but only the gwangi-spiritual child has been updated and I still have the same problems on my translation page.

How do I update the parent theme? Does not an automatic update come with the child?

Thank you

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Hello again

We have managed to make the update but there are several words that still do not appear translated, they are:

In menu Search bar: Search …
    When creating group: <Back to previous step, Next Step>
    In profile: Edit cover image
    In profile: Aritcles, Media
    In home: group list, filters

All these words are translated in gwangi-es_ES.po and .mo

I attach screenshots so you can see where I indicate.

Thank you

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Translation issues detected:

File: \wp-content\themes\gwangi\buddypress\groups\create.php
    Line: 377
    Original: value=”<?php esc_attr_e( ‘< Back to Previous Step’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?>”
    Changed: value=”< <?php esc_attr_e( ‘Back to Previous Step’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?>”
    Problem: On the buddypress translation file, the string: “< Back to Previous Step” doesn’t exist, it is “Back to Previous Step”
    Line: 384
    Original: value=”<?php esc_attr_e( ‘Next Step >’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?>”
    Changed: value=”<?php esc_attr_e( ‘Next Step’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?> >”
    Problem: On the buddypress translation file, the string: “Next Step >” doesn’t exist, it is “Next Step”

File: \wp-content\themes\gwangi\buddypress\groups\single\cover-image-header.php
    Line: 20
    Original: <i class=”gwangi-icon gwangi-edit mr-1″></i> <?php esc_html_e(‘Edit cover image’,’buddypress’); ?>
    Changed: <i class=”gwangi-icon gwangi-edit mr-1″></i> <?php esc_html_e(‘Edit Cover Image’,’buddypress’); ?>
    Problem: On the buddypress translation file, the string: “Edit cover image” doesn’t exist, it is “Edit Cover Image” (Note uppercase characters)

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi SiX Informatics,

Thank you for your great feedback.
    We’re sorry to see your translations still don’t load seamlessly. ?

1) The easiest way to update is to use the Envato Market plugin (https://envato.com/market-plugin/). You can download it and then install/activate it on your WordPress site.
    Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Envato Market” in your admin menu and follow the instructions under “Activate Envato API Connection”.
    When this is done, you will see your purchased themes under the “Themes” tab and you should be able to update your Gwangi theme from there by clicking the “Update available” button.

2) The ‘Search …’ string should be translatable with latest version. Also, are the other previous strings you’ve mentioned correctly displayed now?

3-4-5) You’re correct. It seems the problem persist with these strings. Did you already make mentioned changes to your theme?
    In any case, thank you for your great contribution. ?
    We’ll impact these fixes ASAP into a new update to share this patch with the rest of our community and to make everything runs smoothly on your website with the next updates.

6) The group list filters for Grimlock BuddyPress Groups Section can be found in Grimlock for BuddyPress. The latest update for this plugin (v1.0.2) will provide you with the required .POT file. Please translate like you did previously with other plugins and save your translations as following:
    – wp-content/languages/plugins/grimlock-buddypress-es_ES.mo
    – wp-content/languages/plugins/grimlock-buddypress-es_ES.po

Once again, thank you very much for helping us improve the theme. You’re making an awesome contribution to this community. ?

Best regards,

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi SiX Informatics,

We released a new update for Gwangi (1.1.2) that includes the words that were still missing in the theme.

Best regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Good afternoon

This all perfect except the word “articles” that I still can not translate,

I social-Article.po I already have it translated but it does not appear correct on the web.

Thank you

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi SiX Informatics,

It seems that I am able to translate the “Articles” word on my end. So can you please make sure that you have the latest version of the Social Articles plugin and that you have two files named “social-articles-es_ES.po” and “social-articles-es_ES.mo” located in the wp-content/languages/plugins directory of your website?

Best regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

Ok, it is solved.

I leave you another list of words / phrases so you can tell me please to which you belong because I do not know how to translate them, I already have them translated in .po but they do not appear correct.

I send you screenshots in case it can help you:

imagen: Articles: veras marked in red two zones of the Edition of a new article
    image: management groups: you will see marked in red “what’s new in …” and the word Everything
    image: group management delete: informative note to deleting

All this I have translated into the .po of gwangi and the .po of buddypress but it does not recognize me

Thanks you

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi SiX Informatics,

1) The author of the Social Articles plugin didn’t make the placeholders “Select your option” and “Click to select” translatable, so unfortunately there is no way to translate them. The only thing I can advise is to contact the author of Social Articles and ask them to update the plugin to make it translatable. If you want to contact them you can do so through the WordPress support forums: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/social-articles

2 – 3) These are strings that changed in BuddyPress so we will fix them and update Gwangi asap. That means once we release the next update these should be fixed. We will make sure to notify you as soon as the update is released!

Once again, thank you for your great feedback as these updates will help everyone in the community, and sorry for the inconvenience 🙂

Best regards,

SiX Informatics
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 66 Posts
    @xailaes

I have seen that you have released an update but the problem of the string that changed in budypress, indicated in the previous mail, is not fixed, when will this be solved?

I wanted to take the opportunity to ask you if the theme has been updated but not the child, is that correct?

Thanks you

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi SiX Informatics,

First of all, We apologize for the long wait.

There was indeed an update yesterday but it does not contain these specific changes.
    We have just deployed a new update expressly to resolve BuddyPress translatable strings issues (gwangi v1.1.4).

Even if the children’s themes are not concerned by this problem, they were nevertheless updated today.

Thank you again for your patience and don’t hesitate to keep us informed :).

Best regards,

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Translate’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site