Translation hides the pop-up’s bottom

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Fine Tuning Translations Translation hides the pop-up’s bottom

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 32 Posts
    @kadmael

Hi,
    See the image : the translation hides the popup size and it’s not possible to key the pwd in.
    > Where can i change the text of the translation (the themes/cera/languages/cera.pot file contains only EN and i don’t remember well but i think i already tried with grimlock-login.pot )
    Thanks

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @kadmael,

If I’m not mistaken, this pop-up is only displayed to admin users and is managed by WP and its string should be directly found in WP translation files. Also, you should be able to scroll down to enter your username and password.

Best,

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 32 Posts
    @kadmael

No scrolling possible.

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 32 Posts
    @kadmael

Here is the standard layout design from WP. That’s the template’s design that generates the problem (that can be an important one for the members who have an admin role for example)

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @kadmael,

Thank you for your precious feedback. There is definitely an issue in our theme which will be fixed in the next update.

Best,

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 32 Posts
    @kadmael

OK. When is the next update planned for ?

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Unfortunately, no date can be disclosed yet. We’ll inform you as soon as it is released.

Best,

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 32 Posts
    @kadmael

I understand that “no date” but is it about 1 week, 1 month, 1 year ? Please understand that the way for us to manage it would be different if we have to wait 2 weeks or 6 months.

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

I would say 1-2 weeks given the number of releases that we need to continuously do, maybe earlier. However during these exceptional circumstances (COVID-19), we’re operating with a shortage of staff and you should expect some delays with our theme/plugin updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 32 Posts
    @kadmael

ok thanks

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

You’re welcome @kadmael !

Olivier
    • 1741 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi,

We have just released a new update of Grimlock. Updating this plugin to the latest version should fix this issue.

After the update, the problem should now be fixed. However, you might still be seeing the issue because your browser cache is showing you an older version of the page (browsers do that to load pages faster). To see that the issue is resolved you will need to empty your browser cache and reload the page. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you:
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980

Kindest regards,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Translation hides the pop-up’s bottom’ is closed to new replies.