Use of the latest version of fontawesome icons

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Feature Requests Use of the latest version of fontawesome icons

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jean-Pascal 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Francesco Ambrosini
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @qurquma

Hi,
    how can I use latest version of fontawesome icons on menu items?
    Thanks,
    Francesco

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1463 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @qurquma,

Thank you for your great feedback. 🙏

Our theme doesn’t (yet) support the latest version of fontawesome. It would indeed be very nice to use this last version, especially in the menu.

Please note that I took the liberty to move this topic to our Feature Requests forum. As your idea could be a nice addition to our theme, we will implement this feature if other community members upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to this theme!

Best regards,

Surrealer
    Participant
    • 34 Posts
    @surrealer

upvote, I wcould use some of the new icons

Jean-Pascal
    • 614 Posts
    @themopteryx
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @surrealer,

Thank you for your great feedback. 🙏

It would be indeed very nice indeed. But this is a pretty big change and requires quite a bit of testing to not break anything or load icons packs several times (plugins conflicts).
    Note that if you use the Youzer plugin (and I think you do), this plugin loads the FontAwesome 5 icon pack 5 as well, giving you access to all the free icons listed here: https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery&m=free.

Best regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.