Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

video link published while customizing in hero but not playing

This topic is resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Hi, hope so you are good
    i have changed background video in customizer>appearnace>hero as shown in screenshot
    but its not playing on loading my website.Looking forward for your kind response like you always do.

Regards

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

I’m very sorry about that. I took the liberty of log into your website and giving a quick look.

Am I allowed to deactivate momentarily some of your plugins for my tests please?

Thank you.

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Yes sure please,you can please

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

The video is working fine. It was simply hidden by one of your custom snippets. (Please see attached.)

It is currently resolved because I’ve commented the chunk of code.

Best,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Thanks alot Olivier, for your quick and prompt response. Can you guide me how to add states and cities of US in my theme. is there any plugin or built in feature or either i have to done it manually please.Your kind guidance is needed in this regard.

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

I want to add cities and states of US as highlighted in attached Screenshot please.I need your kind guidance please regarding i have to add manually states or cities or is there any plugin or any other form that makes it easy job for me

Regards

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

You could consider adding a Location field and using Google Maps autocompletion by installing and activating BP xProfile Location:

BP xProfile Location

It is a very powerful plugin that integrates well with our theme or BP Maps for Members. Furthermore, this will save you the hassle of manually entering every US cities and states.

Best,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Thanks Olivier for your kind and timely response. i have done the same as you guided, i have installed and activated BP xProfile Location, it works for me showing all locations but when i create profile field (location) and select its type (location), it will disappear from home page.

But when i select type (drop down select box), profile field (location) begins to appears on the landing page. Your kind guidance is highly required please.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

I don’t see the Location field in your homepage profile search form settings. (Please see attached.)
    Did it disappear when you’ve added your field to this form and saved it?

We use BP Profile Search (https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-profile-search/) to showcase the profile search feature on our demos and it’s from the same author as BP xProfile Location. I would be very surprised if those two wouldn’t go hand in hand.
    You can edit the homepage search form by visiting “Users > Profile Search” in your dashboard, where you will find every existing profile search forms.
    Just edit your forms and click “Save” without changing anything.

Finally, you can test by adding some values to these fields for your test members.

It should solve your issue.

To learn more about BP Profile Search forms, please read also the following posts:

Add new fields to homepage search form

My profile search form seems to be broken

Best,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Hi, Olivier, Yes profile field location always disappear when i changed its type to location as you guided me. But when i changed its type to drop down select box that it will begin to show location field on home page.

Please follow the sequence of screenshot to understand my query. May be it will help you.

I use type location because BP xProfile Location plugin will automatically display all location as you guide me previously otherwise by selecting type drop down manual location entry method iam able to display this page but that will require manual 25000 entries almost.

I need your kind guidance to get out of this . please i need your worthy guidance and time to resolve my issue

Regards

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

After looking for a solution with your issue, it seems like the Location plugin with Google autocomplete won’t appear in the profile search form. According to the plugin authors, it can only be displayed as regular text field. This should work fine as users will be able to enter any place existing in Google Maps database, which is obviously very complete. However, it will only yield results if one member has selected a place matching the query on his/her profile.

For more about this issue, please read the following topics:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bp-xprofile-location-and-bp-profile-search/
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bp-xprofile-location-bp-profile-search/

Sadly, I totally understand this might not be the ideal solution that you were looking for. ?
    Unfortunately, there is not much that we could do with our theme to change this.

As this issue is related with the BP Profile Search, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bp-profile-search/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘video link published while customizing in hero but not playing’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site