Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Videos are not showing

This topic is resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 43 Posts
    @jedlarosa

Hello,

I tried to upload a video but the video is not showing. How to fix this? Also how to make it show the like and share buttons? just like in facebook?

Kindly check the attached screenshot please.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @jedlarosa,

Thank you for purchasing our theme! ?

Embedded content like YouTube videos should be supported just fine. (Please see attached.)
    If you wish to improve your media management et add the “Like” button your activity feed, I would recommend that you install Youzer to your website.

For more please visit our Youzer demo and plugin page:
    https://youzer.kainelabs.com/

Home

Cheers,

Jed
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 43 Posts
    @jedlarosa

Speaking of Youzer. So do you mean if I installed the youzer, it will automatically fix my issues above? Just simply install it and activate it and it will be all good?

Jed
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 43 Posts
    @jedlarosa

Alright. I’m done installing it and it looks like the “like” button is showing except for the share button. How to enable the share button please?

Please advice…

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @jedlarosa,

Glad to read that installing Youzer has fixed your issues. Unfortunately, the share button seems to be a premium features.
    Youzer has an extension that you can buy to add this feature to your BuddyPress website:

Buddypress Social Share

https://youzer.kainelabs.com/activity/

To know precisely which features will be added your BuddyPress website and where exactly will the share buttons be displayed, it’s best if you ask directly to the plugin authors.

They will be more informed and better suited to help you:
    https://codecanyon.net/item/youzer-new-wordpress-user-profiles-era/19716647/comments

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Jed
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 43 Posts
    @jedlarosa

Hello Olivier,

I was not talking about social sharing. I’m talking about sharing post. Just like in facebook. Do you have a facebook account? Did you saw how their share buttton works?

When you share it, it goes to your personal wall. Does that make sense?

Jed
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 43 Posts
    @jedlarosa

Here. Check screenshot.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @jedlarosa,

To know precisely which sharing features will be added to your BuddyPress website and where exactly will the share buttons be displayed, it’s best if you ask directly to the Youzer authors.

They will be more informed and better suited to help you:
    https://codecanyon.net/item/youzer-new-wordpress-user-profiles-era/19716647/comments

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Jed
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 43 Posts
    @jedlarosa

ok thanks! Will do!

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome. ?

Cheers,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Videos are not showing’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site