VIP membership removal form front end

Home Forums Gorgo – Multi-Purpose Gutenberg Blog & Magazine Theme Popular Features VIP membership removal form front end

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 19 hours, 23 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant
    • 34 Posts
    @brains99

I am not having a premium, VIP membership with the website at this time. I have deactivated the plugin for this but the option still remains in the side menu and the other button locations that promote this on the site. Currently when clicked it just throws a 404 error.

I would like that feature to not show on the front end anywhere as again, I am not having a VIP premium offering for the users.

How do I/you fix this?

Thank you.

Mike
    Participant
    • 34 Posts
    @brains99
    This reply has been marked as private.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1027 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin.

We will be back to you ASAP. 🙂

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1027 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Paid Memberships Pro has added an item to your “Logged In Users” menu. Simply delete this item manually will solve your issue.

The reason you are redirected to a 404 page is that this page no longer exists because you have disabled this plugin.

Best,

Mike
    Participant
    • 34 Posts
    @brains99

Got it, thanks.

Now I just need the error fixed that prohibits people from posting articles, which is the primary core feature and function of this entire website theme.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1027 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Your welcome @brains99! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘VIP membership removal form front end’ is closed to new replies.