Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Warning: Cannot modify header information

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 2 Posts
    @blownsite

Hello,

Thanks for your good work. So, I purchased the Cera theme, and was able to install it at first trial. However, there were conflicts with some of the pre-existing pages on my website, so I had to delete all pages, and uninstall the Cera theme.

On re-installing, I kept on getting this messsge:

https://findmyspec.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=merlin
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/findmyspec.com/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php:1800) in /home/customer/www/findmyspec.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1281

followed by a “link expired” message.

Kindly advise.

P.S – I am a web development newbie, and know nothing about coding, so please keep your answer simple enough to follow. Thank you.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @blownsite,

Thank you for reaching out to us! ?

If you wish to erase not only your old pages but also the configuration options for your former theme which is probably still in your database, you can easily reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

We really suggest to use the setup wizard to install the theme, as it will programmatically do extra steps for you. If something went wrong during the import, it’s recommended to address the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

To be able to access you dashboard again, please enter www.domain.com/wp-admin.php and then, navigate to “Appearance > Theme Setup” to launch the wizard.

If you find further issue with the demo setup, please also read the following tutorial as it addresses the most common problem, including the link expired error:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

Best regards,

Rotimi
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 2 Posts
    @blownsite

Thanks Oliver! I’m good now. Pretty awesome theme you guys put together. Good Job!
    So I have two clarifications:

1. I can’t add friends, or message other users. Am I missing something?
    2. How do I modify the user profiles to collect more detail? For instance, I am working on a dating site, and state of residence is a really important thing to include in the user profiles

Thank you.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @blownsite,

Thank you for bring these other issues to our attention.

We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme. However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.

Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your other questions into different topics please? ?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! ?

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Warning: Cannot modify header information’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site