Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

WC Vendors Marketplace + PRO + Addons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    Up

Please add support for the plug-in WC Vendors Marketplace (PRO) and add-ons to it.
    Thank you for what you are doing! 🙂

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1673 Posts

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your great contribution. We’ll implement this in a coming update if multiple buyers upvote this request.

We’ll keep you updated.

Best,

Alexey
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts

Thanks for the helpful support!
    In the comments on codecanyon often ask about this 🙂 I think that those who wish can be found

Erembert
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 34 Posts

Hi,
    Do you plan to make WC Vendors compatible with your theme?
    If not, i am really interested in too.
    Best regards,
    Beuza

Erembert
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 34 Posts

Oups,
    i am not in the good theme topic, sorry!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️