Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Web Hosting reporting Issues on the Theme

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

Web Hosting reporting Issues on the Theme

Need your help

below is the logs given by the hosting provider

Here is the short log for you of your website statistics:
    Top Queries to URL:
    2947 /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
    Top Queries from IP:
    3588 162.0.235.51
    TOP DOMLOGS:
    2.9M /var/log/apache2/domlogs/bestuade/trendyread.com-ssl_log

Youc an see how many requests are sent from your IP to your domain name.
    You can also find out there are many admin-ajax requests that also cause the high resource usage in your hosting account.

The script admin-ajax.php (the so-called WordPress heartbeat) extends the user’s WordPress session for the easier use of the administrative panel. If the administrator or the editor works with the site often, it eliminates the need to enter the login / password each time.

When editing an entry, WordPress executes the AJAX request every 15 seconds, i.e. to achieve 1 query per second on the server, you need 15 open editors.

In many cases, admin-ajax.php is responsible for increased Physical memory and CPU consumption due to the frequent (every 15 seconds) database calls along with other requests. Since admin-ajax.php is dynamic (it can not be cached), it directs all requests right to the server, creating a significant load.

Many requests from the same IP to your site where the site is hosted at is usually caused by the website misconfiguration that is triggered by some plugin or website theme.
    Youc an also search more details on google or consult with your developer.

please help

Trendy Avinash
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

I identified, when ever I am doing some work on admin like approving posts…..memory is spiking from 0.5 gb to 2 gb.

Trendy Avinash
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

very serious issue.

Soon as opening WordPress admin console…ram and cpu going unlimited…..

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @trendyavinash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 🙂

Can you activate Twenty Twenty to check if this issue is still occurring, please?

Our best guess is that your hosting service plan is not powerful enough. We use WP Engine to host all our demos (https://wpengine.com/) in order to guarantee high performances.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Trendy Avinash
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

Thanks for your response.

When Normal users are using,not seeing any spike in memory.only when I login to admin and start approving posts 1 by 1 ,memory is spiking.

In namecheap ,I and using Business Plan.

activating Twenty Twenty theme,will not break the site?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback.

I suggest you to make a backup of your website in the case that something goes wrong before activating Twenty Twenty. Note that activating this theme will help us to understand if this issue is related to the use of our theme or not.

Best,

Trendy Avinash
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

Activating twenty twenty ,will break the website?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @trendyavinash,

Indeed, activating Twenty Twenty will break momentarily you website as the style of this theme will be applied.

As soon as you will reactivate Gorgo, everythings should go back to normal.

As I told you in my previous answer, we suggest you to make a backup of your website in the case that something goes wrong before activating Twenty Twenty.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Trendy Avinash
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

When trying to take backup through plugin also..resources are spiking.

so taking help of hosting to take backup before changing to default theme and try.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

No problem, we’re waiting for your feedback @trendyavinash.

When it’s done, as I told you, you have to activate Twenty Twenty (or Twenty twenty one) to check if this issue is still occurring. This way, it will help us to understand if this issue is related to the use of our theme or not.

Best,

Trendy Avinash
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @trendyavinash

I just switched to the default theme.
    Same issues I am facing even with twenty twenty theme also.

what will be your recommendations?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6289 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you @trendyavinash for your feedback.

We’re very sorry for your inconvenience. Unfortunately, the fact that this problem persists with another theme is proof that our theme is not the reason of this issue. I’m afraid there is nothing we can do. ?‍♂️

As this issue is not related with our theme, it is very likely to be caused by a server misconfiguration. Unfortunately, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins and hosting server misconfigurations isn’t part of the support we will provide for our theme.

To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from your server hosting support because we believe that they’ll be better informed and more suited to help you. Don’t hesitate to share with them the fact that this issue persists with the Twenty twenty theme.

We really hope they will be able to fix this.

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Web Hosting reporting Issues on the Theme’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site