Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

What plugin to change the language using Loco Translate

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Feature Requests What plugin to change the language using Loco Translate

This topic is resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts
    Up

I want to change some words using Loco Translate in a profile page but cannot find the plugin. What is the plugin to change?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2526 Posts

Hi @cathy,

Here are the plugins you are looking for:

1. Youzer
    2. Grimlock for BuddyPress
    3. BuddyPress

The translation of these plugins should solve your issue. 🙂

Cheers,

Rin
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts

1. I don’t see any Youzer plugin my plugin list and why? I’ve installed it manually.
    2. Grimlock for BuddyPress has already been 100% translated and I don’t see any these words. So I don’t think they are in this plugin.
    3. BuddyPress also has already been 100% translated but there are no any words in the search result (see the pic)

Rin
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts

I think it should be in BuddyPress, which already 100% translated. Some parps are successfully translated but some are not. How to solve them?

Rin
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts

It looks like I should have Youzer plugin, correct? But again, I don’t have that plugin when I uploaded it. I should have uploaded a demo or something?

Rin
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts

I think I got it. You don’t need to reply to this. Thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2526 Posts

Hi @cathy,

I’m glad to read that you’ve been able to solve this!

Cheers, 🙂

Rin
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts

Hello 🙂
    After installed Youzer, still have the same problem. Again, I can’t find the file for these words to translate.
    I’ve checked
    1. Youzer: http://prntscr.com/u7or54
    2. Grimlock for BuddyPress: http://prntscr.com/u7oqoa
    3. BuddyPress: http://prntscr.com/u7oq37
    but these words don’t show up.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Rin
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 31 Posts

Solved. It was in the User section in WP dashboard.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2526 Posts

Hi @cathy,

I’m glad to read that you’ve been able to solve this! We thank you to share the solution with our community. 🙂

Cheers,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What plugin to change the language using Loco Translate’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️