Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Where can we find the Gwangi template and styling files for Learndash?

This topic is resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @adriang1228

We are currently looking into editing the template files for the learndash pages. Can you please tell us which directories are responsible for the styling of leardash pages?

Thanks

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @adriang1228,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations. 🙂

We wrote a tutorial in our documentation about this. To find out more, please click the following link:

Creating a Child Theme

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

Adrian
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @adriang1228

Sorry I may have not explained myself clearly.

I am currently trying to find any files associated with the Styling of the learndash platform and the grimlock plugin to be able to understand how we can integrate other LMS’s to this beautiful theme layout.

So I have so far traced the Class files for the Grimlock for Learndash plugin but was wondering if you can provide some insight to other key dorectories that we should consider when trying to integrate other LMS’s system with the theme.

Any advice would help?

Tahnks

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @adriang1228,

I understand what you’re looking for. We will investigate further to find out how we can help you. 🙂

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @adriang1228,

Thank you for your great question and for you kind words! We really appreciate. 🙂

To be completely totally honest, this will not be an easy task and it will require from you to build a new plugin if you wish to integrate Grimlock and Gwangi with another LMS, or at least lot of custom CSS styles if you wish to integrate them manually.

Most of our styling is dynamically generated by Grimlock and Kirki using the theme options selected by the user. Our compatibility add-ons (like Grimlock for LearnDash) hook on those style and layout generators to tell Grimlock and Kirki that they should also take a third party plugin (LearnDash) into account. You can find more on this if you take a look into our Customizer php classes, like Grimlock_LearnDash_Archive_Customizer.

To my knowledge, there are no template overridden anymore in Gwangi or Grimlock for LearDash. All styles are generated through the Customizer classes located the plugin, under inc/customizer and Gwangi, under inc/grimlock-leardash/customizer.

I hope that this will help you to achieve what you’re looking for.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where can we find the Gwangi template and styling files for Learndash?’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site